Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 2.0 Update Invades PC on May 28th
NeocoreGames announce a significant upgrade to Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr making its way to PC on May 28th and later to XBOX One and PlayStation 4. The 2.0 update is based on community feedback and extensive testing. It fundamentally changes some of the core features of the game, such as the progression system, itemization and loot, and how combat works. The game expands new end-game modes, new items, a new level cap. The co-op campaign mode now includes both season 1 and 2. This patch "aims to elevate Martyr's qualities as an Action-RPG, implementing features, pacing and a sense of progression that is more in line with the traditions of the ARPG genre."
- Faster, smoother gameplay experience for all three playable classes
- Progression system rebuilt from scratch
- Level cap increased from 80 to 100
- Story Campaign, Seasons 1 & 2 are now playable in online co-op (2-4 players)
- Expanded and revised loot system (new item tier, new item types, new enchants)
- Expanded and revised crafting
- New end-game modes
- Other quality of life improvements
Dont forget to check out the Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 2.0 preview post and Roadmap to learn more about this update.
About Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr is grim action-RPG set in the violent 41st millennium, when the galaxy is at constant war. Become a mighty Inquisitor and carry out the Emperor’s will. Choose one of the multiple classes and take part in brutal combat encounters: embark on a huge variety of missions with your fellow agents and fight through the single-player story campaign set on a haunted fortress-monastery which hides a terrible secret from the past of the Inquisition.