GmaFog's Easy Desserts
Mason Jar Custard
3 cups milk
½ cup sugar or splenda
? Teaspoon Salt 2 Cups Water
1 tsp vanilla
6 - ½ pint Mason Jars
9 x 13 inch Pan
The easy part:
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Put all the ingredients in the blender - blend up well.
3. Place the ½ pint mason jars in the 9 x 13 inch pan.
4. Pour an even amount in each jar.
5. Pour water in the 9 x 13 inch pan, around the jars.
The Patience part:
Put the pan in the oven and go map-clear Divinity’s Reach.
It will take anywhere from 40 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on how full the jars are. I like to cool them off then put a mason jar lid on and store in refrigerator.
Jormag’s Don’t Get Squashed Pie
2 cups cooked butternut squash
1 - 12 oz can of evaporated milk
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 - unbaked pie crust of your choosing
Blender or mixer
9 inch pie pan
Cookie Sheet for oven protection
1. Preheat oven at 425°F.
2. Place pie crust in pie pan.
3. Put pie pan on a cookie sheet just in case Jormag decides to attack.
4. Blend all ingredients in blender.
5. Pour into pie pan CAREFULLY.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes then turn down the oven to 350 °F for another 40 minutes. Just enough time to squash Jormag.
7. Take it out of the oven and cool.
It is done when a dagger comes out cleanly.
About the Author
As GmaFog loves to adventure in life, she gets excited about everything surrounding her. In addition to working as a Web Production Assistant for Franchise Update Media, she voluntarily writes and edits for Gaiscioch Magazine. She attends Westside Christian Church where she just returned from missions trip to Rwanda with Africa New Life Ministries. In her spare time, Gma plays games with The Gaiscioch [GSCH] Family and grandsons; dabbles in photography; and explores crafting ideas. You can always ask her questions, as she enjoys helping others, in-game and out.