GmaFog’s Easy Taco Salad
- 1 lb Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- One Large Bell Pepper and Onion, chopped
- 1 - tbsp of Taco Seasoning
- 6 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup tortilla chips [For low carb - substitute ¼ c. sliced almonds]
- 1 cup Grated cheese of your choice
- Catalina Dressing
- Cook the bell pepper and onion with a little oil in a frying pan.
- Add the ground meat and cook until browned, then stir in the taco seasoning.
- Drain and discard excess oil.
- On a plate layer lettuce, cheese, the meat mixture, chips or almonds and top with dressing.
- sour cream to taste.
4 - 6 Servings.
Published: April 7th, 2015 | 2,686 Reads
About the Author
As GmaFog loves to adventure in life, she gets excited about everything surrounding her. In addition to working as a Web Production Assistant for Franchise Update Media, she voluntarily writes and edits for Gaiscioch Magazine. She attends Westside Christian Church and loves going on missions trips to Rwanda with Africa New Life Ministries. In her spare time, Gma plays games with The Gaiscioch [GSCH] Family and grandsons; dabbles in photography; and explores crafting ideas. You can always ask her questions, as she enjoys helping others, in-game and out.