Misty and Cookie’s Charr Meatloaf Sandwich
Note: Read the story that goes with the recipe
- 1 lb Ground Dolyak (Beef)
- 1 lb Ground Warthog (Italian Sausage)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Sauted Onions
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp. Ascalonian Herbs (Italian Seasoning)
- 1 cup crumbled bread (panko crumbs)
- 1 lb bacon
- 4 Slices of cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Finely chop onions and saute with the fresh garlic. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine ground Dolyak, ground Warthog, eggs, bread crumbs, onions, garlic and Ascalonian Herbs in a bowl.
- Mix it up until all ingredients are distributed and smooth.
- Shape into a loaf and set aside.
- Lay bacon out on a piece of parchment paper. You can get fancy and make it into a lattice if you like.
- Flip the meatloaf upside down onto the bacon and wrap the bacon around the meatloaf by pressing the parchment paper around the loaf.
- Get a lightly oiled roasting pan and flip the meatloaf over onto the pan with bacon side up. Then peel the parchment paper off.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees - 1 hour in oven - (Time for a game of peggles)
Now for the good part:
To make the Charr Meatloaf sandwich, let meatloaf cool before trying to slice. Cut into 1-1.5 inch slices and grill each slice to warm it up. Then take two slices of cheese and put between the slices of meatloaf. Grill in a pan and flip until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Enjoy with your local warband crew.
About the Author
As GmaFog loves to adventure in life, she gets excited about everything surrounding her. In addition to working as a Web Production Assistant for Franchise Update Media, she voluntarily writes and edits for Gaiscioch Magazine. She attends Westside Christian Church and returned from a missions trip to Rwanda with Africa New Life Ministries. In her spare time, Gma plays games with The Gaiscioch [GSCH] Family and grandsons; dabbles in photography; and explores crafting ideas. You can always ask her questions, as she enjoys helping others, in-game and out.
About the Co-Author
About Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2 is an online role-playing game with fast-paced action combat, a rich and detailed universe of stories, awe-inspiring landscapes to explore, two challenging player vs. player modes—and no subscription fees!