- 3 lbs Siamoth (or pork) Roast - or alternate Slow Meat roast.
- 2 tablespoons Seasoning Rub of choice
- ½ a bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 4 cups grated or julienne root veggies - we used carrots
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Rub seasoning on roast and let sit overnight in Fridge.
- Next morning add onions then the roast into the crock pot.
- Pour your favorite BBQ Sauce over the roast.
- Cook on low for about 5 hours or until you are able to shred the meat with two forks.
- Add veggies to the pot with the juices and return the meat to the pot on top of the veggies.
- Cook another hour in the crockpot on high.
- Mix it all up and it’s ready to enjoy on your favorite bun.
About the Author
As GmaFog loves to adventure in life, she gets excited about everything surrounding her. In addition to working as a Web Production Assistant for Franchise Update Media, she voluntarily writes and edits for Gaiscioch Magazine. She attends Westside Christian Church where she just returned from missions trip to Rwanda with Africa New Life Ministries. In her spare time, Gma plays games with The Gaiscioch [GSCH] Family and grandsons; dabbles in photography; and explores crafting ideas. You can always ask her questions, as she enjoys helping others, in-game and out.
About Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2 is an online role-playing game with fast-paced action combat, a rich and detailed universe of stories, awe-inspiring landscapes to explore, two challenging player vs. player modes—and no subscription fees!