Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt and/or favorite seasonings (Try Paprika and Brown Sugar, Pumpkin Pie Spice, or Cajun mix)
- Pre-heat oven at 275 degrees.
- Peel and Slice the sweet potatoes evenly thin (about 1/8” thick or less).
- Place them in cold water for 5 minutes. Pat dry and place them in a plastic bag with the oil, sea salt, and spices.
- Seal the bag and shake them up until they are all coated.
Place a cooling rack (oven safe) inside a cookie sheet. Set the sweet potato slices on the rack next to each other but not overlapping. Place the sheet in the center of the oven for about 2 hours. They should stay until crispy brown. They taste great with that Siamoth Slaw sandwich above!
About the Author
As GmaFog loves to adventure in life, she gets excited about everything surrounding her. In addition to working as a Web Production Assistant for Franchise Update Media, she voluntarily writes and edits for Gaiscioch Magazine. She attends Westside Christian Church where she just returned from missions trip to Rwanda with Africa New Life Ministries. In her spare time, Gma plays games with The Gaiscioch [GSCH] Family and grandsons; dabbles in photography; and explores crafting ideas. You can always ask her questions, as she enjoys helping others, in-game and out.
About Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2 is an online role-playing game with fast-paced action combat, a rich and detailed universe of stories, awe-inspiring landscapes to explore, two challenging player vs. player modes—and no subscription fees!